Monday, December 3, 2012
WORST PICKUP LINES EVER
1. Girl are you from Tenessee because you`re the only ten I see. 2. Girl when are you bathing because I`ll drink your bathwater. 3. Girl I know Carly Rae Jaspen and she said I should call you maybe. 4. Bad news:I`m hot but the good news is you can blow me right now. 5. I must be from the future because you look my present. 6. I didn`t have breakfast this morning, you want to go to bed and make me some? 7. You see love is like a factory and I want to put some input in you. 8. Are you farting? Because you`re blowing me away. 9. I must be in a dream because you look like every one of my wet fantasies. 10. I don`t have any kids so I wouldn`t mind if you call me Daddy. 11. You know I`m a golfer because I want to be on your green. 12. I love science and I want to make some Biology with you. 13. They say women don`t understand and I say they need to use thier head. 14. When I was little, I told my ma I would lose my virginity before 30. 15. I know you probally don`t know me but I want to put myself in you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
omg lmao #2 is just crazy, and the i would have to smack the dude that use #4, #13, #15 lol but the funniest is #8 wow really tho
ReplyDeleteHysterical!! Good job Blaze
ReplyDeletelol I really liked #1,4 and 5 the most. Good stuff!
ReplyDelete